WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

ANIME REVIEW | Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo


In which they literally find the plot in the 5th episode...

Yamada is a your run-of-the-mill delinquent protagonist. He arrives late to class if he isn't skipping and his grades are terrible. In contrast to honour student Shiraishi, they're polar opposites. One day their lives change when Yamada accidentally slips while climbing the stairs, kissing Shiraishi below and....  switching bodies.

So I think you know where this is going!


If you're at all familiar with the concept of the whole body-switching plot then you'll probably be able to guess what happens in each episode. 

What I'm glad to see though is that it isn't strictly a reverse harem scenario, which I was anticipating it to be! There's a good balance between guys and girls in the show and everyone gets some good moments.There's a lot of "Oh, hey, I have boobs now" after they body-switch, among other powers to be uncovered over the course of the episodes, and it's all in the name of silly ecchi fun.

I found myself laughing out loud a few times each episode. The show's upbeat and great for mindless enjoyment.

I'm currently on the 5th episode and they've only just found the plot. It appears as a dusty manuscript left behind by the previous club members of the Supernatural Studies Club. I'm interested to see what the other powers will do!

0 comments:

Post a Comment